Department of English and other Foreign Languages, SRMIST REST Society for Research International Organises conference on Contemporaneity of Language and Literature in the Robotized Millennium
(RSRI CCLLRM 2020) from 23rd and 24th September 2020
for more detials visit: http://rsri.org.in/conferences/rsri-ccllrm-2020/
- The social relevance of literature
- Challenges in teaching tech-savvy generation
- Technology as a tool in teaching English
- English language teaching in a rural environment
- English as a competent language for career
- Gender studies
- Breaking the fourth wall street theatre, modern theatrical trends
- Social impact of Tech-based education
- Tamil language and literature
- Classical language impact in the modern era
- French and Francophone Studies
- German Language and Literature
- Japanese as a Foreign Language
The themes are not limited to the topics given but are inclusive of the above-mentioned ones.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The paper should be submitted through below link.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or coordinators
Dr. V. Rema, Professor & Head, Department of English & Foreign Languages.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus.
Dr. M. Maniruzzaman, Professor of English, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Dr. Hamid Abed , Professor of English literature, University of Anbar, Iraq
Dr.Coomi Vevaina, Professor of English, University of Mumbai.
Dr. K. Ganesh, Professor of English, MCC Chennai
Dr. R. Swarnalatha, Professor of English, IIT Chennai
Dr. Nalini J. Thampi, Professor, Department of French, Pondicherry University, Puducherry
Dr. S. Mahadevan, Professor, Department of Tamil, Sri Theagaraya College, Chennai.
All the papers submitted and accepted by this conference will be published as a book chapter with ISBN: 978-81-936097-3-6 by REST Publisher, India.
Last Date for Submission: 17th September 2020
Intimation of Acceptance: 20th September 2020
Last Date for Registration: 22th September 2020
From SRM & RSRI
|Early registration(up to 10 September 2020) |
|Late registration(up to 18 September 2020) |
For More details visit: http://rsri.org.in/conferences/rsri-ccllrm-2020/