There is growing demand for in-house legal experts in many corporate organisation in India.This is a good news for those willing to make a career in corporate law department. The students can choose to study law after 12th standard.The integrated courses is known as Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) and the duration of the course is 5 years.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT): One of the most common national level entrance exam for admission to law courses is CLAT. The course is accepted by 21 national law universities and other law institutes in india. The test is conducted in;
- English language
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Elementary mathematics
- Numerical Ability
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) THis test is designed by USA based law school admission council for use by law schools in india.Its score is accepted by many private law colleges.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-LLB-CET); Maharashtra state conducts entrance test for admission to integrated law courses whosse score is used by all the universities and colleges within the state of Maharashtra.
Best Law Institutes/Universities
- National Law school of India, Banglore
- NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad
- National law Institutte University, Bhopal
- National law University, Jodhpur
- Gujarat national law University, Gandhinagar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University, Delhi
- National law University, Odisha
- Maharashtra national law University, Mumbai
- maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
Apart from these there are several universities and colleges which offer corporate law.
for more such news visit www.mahaedunews.com