SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university located in Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India, near Chennai, which is one of the Pioneer Institution in the field of education. Applications are invited from students for various JRF positions;
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a BIRAC funded project for a period of 18 months. The Eligibilioty Criteria is M.Sc./M.Tech. in Life Sciences/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering with experience in molecular techniques. Candidates short-listed for the interview will be intimated through e-mail.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the DST-SERB sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. Duration of this project is 3 years and the eligibility criteria is M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Specialization- Power Electronics).Candidates who have qualified GATE is preferred.
3. Junior Research Fellow for Scientific Engineering and Research Board (SERB)-Funded Project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Essential qualification is ME / M.Tech with Electronics and Communications / Communication Systems / Digital Communications / Photonic Communications / Optical Imaging / Opto-Electronics or any related areas with at least 60% Marks (or 1st Class). GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
4. Applications are invited from interested research aspirants after successful completion of the post-graduation degree (M.Sc/M.Tech). Candidates qualified in GATE/CSIR-NET/JEST or, exceptional candidates with some prior research experiences in the field of Basic/Applied Sciences/Engineering courses are highly encouraged to apply. Successful candidates shall also be eligible for admission to pursue full-time research leading to PhD in the respective field at SRM Institute of Science and Technology .
5. Project Assistant/Ph.D. student position in Microbial Fuel Cell and Electro-biocatalysis at SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai, India
6. Junior Research Fellow position under ISRO-RESPOND project entitled “Sulfide based Solid Electrolytes for all-Solid Lithium Ion Batteries”
7. Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) under Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC), Govt. of India sponsored project entitled, “Asian summer monsoon anticyclone (ASMA): Gateway of surface pollutants to the stratosphere”.
For more details students are requested to visit: http://srm.careers/vacancies-and-opportunities-2019