The last date for online applications for the AICTE PG scholarship has been extended yet again by the All India Council for Technical Education. While the earlier last date to submit online applications and generate student IDs was 15 January 2021, it has now been extended up to 28 February 2021, according to the latest notification issued by AICTE. Also, the closing date of verification of applications by institutes of applicants has now been extended to 15 March 2021.
The AICTE PG scholarship is open to students pursuing their Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs in AICTE approved programs or institutions with a valid GATE or GPAT score. Those selected will receive a monthly amount of Rs 12,400 for a maximum of two years, or for the entire duration of the course.
ome Instructions Students Must Go through Before Applying for AICTE PG Scholarship
The following are some of the important details with regard to the AICTE PG Scholarship, which interested students need to know prior to submitting online applications:
- Candidates pursuing courses through part-time or distance education are not eligible for the AICTE PG Scholarship.
- Students must have general savings account in the bank, and the bank account name and applicant’s name should be the same.
- Gate candidates admitted in the engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in the pharmacy program alone are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students selected for the scholarship would be required to give an undertaking to the effect that they would not leave the course midway failing which they are required to refund the total PG Scholarship drawn at the time of leaving the course.
- Foreign students, sponsored candidates and candidates admitted in PG programs through management quota are not eligible for the scholarship.
Visit the official website for more details: https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes/PG-Scholarship-Scheme