Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog (RKA), under the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Organises India’s first-ever countrywide Exam on ‘Gau Vigyan’ on February 25,2021
- The exam will be conducted in four categories – for primary level (upto standard 8th), for secondary level (from class 9th to class 12th), for college level (after 12th) and for the general public.
- There is no registration fees for this exam.
- The literature and reference books, uploaded / recommended on the website of the RKA, can help the examinees to prepare for the exam. However, they can use other material also to prepare for the exam.
- The examination will be conducted in a transparent and impartial manner, as it is an on-line exam for which there is a little scope for any manoeuvring or help.
- Names of successful meritorious candidates at the State and National will be announced on 26th february 2021 on the website of the RKA.
- The successful and meritorious will be given cash prize / certificate in a ceremony.
Type of Examination:
- Multi Choice Questions (MCQ) based.
- Timing for examination: 1 hour
- Total Questions / Marks: 75
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Kamdhenu Gau Vigyan Exam will be in regional languages as below.
Categories of attendees:
- Primary level (upto standard 8th)
- Secondary level (from class 9th to class 12th)
- College level (after 12th)
- Citizen of India:
- International / NRI Citizens:
Time Slots for Exams (Category wise):
- Primary level: 9 AM to 10 AM
- Secondary level: 11 AM to 12 AM
- College level: 1 PM to 2 PM
- Citizens of India: 3 PM to 4 PM
- International / NRI Citizens: 5 PM to 6 PM
Important Tentative Dates:
- Registration Start Date: 5th Jan. 2021
- Registration End Date: 18th Feb. 2021
- Mock Exam Date: 21st Feb. 2021
- Exam Date: 25th Feb. 2021
- Result: On the spot
After successful registration you will get Username and Password for login while examination.
You can attend “Online Exam” through Web Browser. You will get Examination link from 18th feb. 2021 from this website.
You can use any device like mobile/laptop/desktop with camera in working conditions for attending examination.
for more details visit: https://kamdhenugov.brainzorg.com/index.html