Join live conversation with Ms. Shruti Chavan who is pursuing her Master of Science (MS) from Illinois Institutte of Technology, Chicago in Electrical Engineering.
Time: 7 PM
Interviewer: Dr. Shivaji Bhosale
Interview language: English, Marathi
- Educational Journey of Ms.Shruti Chavan
- About MS programme at Illinois Institutte of Technology, Chicago
- How to Choose the Best Institute
- Scholarships Abroad
- Required Skills
- Path for Academic Excellence
- Opportunities in Electrical Engineering
About Ms. Shruti Chavan
MS in Electrical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago
B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Pune Institute of Computer Technology, SPPU Pune, MH
HSC from B. H. Chate English Medium School & Junior College Pune, MH
SSC from Ahilyadevi Highschool For Girls Pune, MH
Teaching Assistant – Object Oriented Programming and Machine Learning
Software Engineer at eQ Technologic Pune
Project – Indian Sign Language Recognition
Skills: Technical: MATLAB, Python, C, C++, LabVIEW, VHDL, SQL, Embedded C. Hardware: Jetson Nano, Arduino, ARM7, PYNQ-Z2, Raspberry Pi.
- Savitribai Phule Pune University Ranker – T.E. 2018 examination
- Academic excellence award, Department of E&TC Engineering, PICT – 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Best Poster Award: 15th International Conference on Geriatric Care and Gerontology, GSI, 2018.
- Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Scholarship – HSC.
- Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship – SSC.
- Maharashtra State Council of Examination Scholarship – 7th and 4th (state rank-4) grade.
- Maharashtra Dnyanpeeth Exam for Maths – 4th grade. (state rank – 1).
Sports- Man Sanchalan, Throwball, District level drama, elocution competitions etc.