MHT-CET-2021 Entrance Examination for Admission to Professional Courses in Engineering/ Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai for the academic year 2021-22 will be held at the various examination centers within and outside Maharashtra State.
Online Registration: 08th June, 2021 (Tuesday) To 07th July, 2021 (11:59 pm) (Wednesday)
Payment – Only through Online mode 15th July, 2021 (11:59 pm) (Thursday)
Timings of Examination Papers
PCM Group Morning shift – 09:00 AM To 12:00 AM or Afternoon shift – 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
PCB Group Morning shift – 09:00 AM To 12:00 AM or Afternoon shift – 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
- There will be no Negative Marking, however difficulty level will be at par with the JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and difficulty level for Biology will be at par with NEET
- Each paper will be of 100 Marks
- Duration of the test for PCM is 180 minutes and PCB is 180 minutes
Application Fee Payment:
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates Rs. 800/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and EWS and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.Rs. 600/-
For more details visit: https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/