CCS National Institute of Agriculture Management (NIAM), Jaipur invites applications for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in
Management (Agribusiness Management) for batch 2021-2023 approved by AICTE. The Minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture of Allied sciences or in any other discipline from any University or Institute as recognized by ICAR/UGC.
The application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.ccsniam.gov.in December 2020 onwards.
Established in 1988, under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, the Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCS NIAM) is vested with the responsibility to fortify the agricultural marketing sphere by rendering specialized training, research and consultancy to India and other South-East Asian countries.
- Two year residential program started in 2001, approved by AICTE.
- Aims to develop Techno-managerial competence.
- Program delivered through 7 trimesters, 121 credits and 45 courses.
- EXIM Bank merit Scholarship for meritorious students.
- 760 + Alumni base serving agriculture value chain
- Affordable fee structure – Rs. 6.80 Lacs for two years all inclusive (tuition, boarding lodging and medical insurance)
- 100% placement since inception.
- Guest Lecture series by industry professionals.
- Students come from diverse educational backgrounds and geographical diversity
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in any other discipline (Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc.) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of SC/ ST/PH]. Must have a valid Score of CAT – 2019 or CMAT – 2020.
Reservation of seats as per Govt. of India rules. Multi-Stage Selection Procedure
CAT/CMAT Score 51/34, Diversity Factor * 06 *, Group Discussion 12, Personal Interview 26, Work experience 05, Total 100
* Diversity Factor weightage of 6% is assigned to agriculture and allied disciplines, 2% for humanities & social sciences and 0% for pure sciences and engineering disciplines.
Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets/grade card indicating up to date and latest cumulative marks/CGPA/OGPA till the previous year/semester and also indicate the same in the application form.
The online application form can be filled on the website http://www.ccsniam.gov.in
A print out of online filled-in-application form should be sent at the following address enclosing photocopies of all relevant documents related to age, educational qualifications, category, achievement, experience etc. along with a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC and ST Candidates) in favour of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
The application form can also be downloaded and filled manually and send at the below address enclosing certificates and demand draft
Dean- PGDM (ABM)
CCS NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL MARKETING,
Kota Road, Bambala, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur-302033 (Rajasthan)