NPCL (Nuclear Power Corporatiion of India Ltd.)a premier Public Sector Enterprise, under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology, viz. site selection, design, construction, commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization and Ugradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors, in India under one Roof, invites application for various posts at Tarapur Maharashtra Site.
- Scientific Assistant /’C’ Safety Supervisor (UR-02), Diploma in Engineering or BSC with minimum 50% marks, One year Diploma Certificate in Industrial Safety, 4 yrs of Industrial experience (Rs. 44000/- Approx)
- Leading Fireman (SC-01) : HSC with Chemistry or equivalent (50% marks) 7 years experience (Rs. 25,000/-)
- Driver Cum Pump Operator (SC-01, UR-01) HSC with Chemistry or equivalent (50% marks), valid heavy vehicle driving licence.
- Assistant Gr. 1 (HR): (SC-1, ST-01, OBC-06, EWS-01, UR-07) A bachelors degree in Science or Commerce or Arts
- Assistant Gr. 1 (F&A) (SC-1, ST -01, OBC-02, UR-05)A bachelors degree in Commerce
- Assistant Gr. 1 (C&MM) (ST-01, OBC 01, UR-02) ( A bachelors degree in Science-Physics, chemistry or maths)
- Stenographer Gr. 1 (OBC-04, UR-05) A bachelors degree in any subject
Please visit website www.npcilcareers.co.in for detailed Infromation.
Eligible Candidates have to apply online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Online registration will commence from 29 January 2021. and will close on 23 Feburary 2021.