Tohoku University, or Tohokudai, located in Sendai, Miyagi in the Tōhoku Region, Japan, is a Japanese national university.
Research/Job Area- Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or equivalent
- Candidate must have Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or equivalent or must be expected to have Ph.D. before the starting date of appointment.
- Expertise in at least one of these research areas:
a) Micro and Nano fabrication technologies (MEMS)
b) Magnetic materials and effects
|Position||Assistant professor or postdoctoral researcher|
|Job type, rank, number||1 person|
|Term||The term is until March 31, 2022. The contract will not be renewed.|
|Starting date||April 1st 2021 (negotiable)|
|Research fields||1. Area: Interdisciplinary science and engineering|
Discipline: Micro/Nano Science
2. Area: Engineering
Discipline: Mechanical engineering
Discipline: Electrical and electronic engineering
How to Apply-
|Application materials||1. CV including current address, contact information, academic background, degree, and work experience|
2. Publications list (papers, books, lectures, awards, software, etc.)
3. Outline of research accomplishments (up to two pages)One or two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to the E-mail address below
4. Copies of key papers (up to five papers)* All documents are used only for screening, and they will not be returned.
|How to apply||Send application materials as PDF files by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org|