MBA in Digital Transformation is designed as a multidisciplinary post graduate program with a strong commitment to industry relevance as well as business and social implications. Its objective is to make the students to have a multidisciplinary skills and perspectives in order to enable them to architect digital innovations and disruption.
MBA in Digital Transformation is designed to help organizations build a digital culture by grooming a workforce who can leverage emerging digital technologies to transform business.
- Develop a digital transformation framework for an organization as the blueprint for transformation
- Imbibe digital culture that brings together new technologies and business processes
- Develop Advanced Skills in Digital Technologies to integrate it into the Business
- Use intelligent automation to improve process efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MCA, or B.Sc. (IT) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
- Preferred Two to five years of full-time and relevant work experience as on commencement of program.
- Qualifying NMAT Scores, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Machine Learning (DT)
Design Thinking and Innovation -Hands on Based, CRM and Marketing Analytics (Lab based) (MK)
ERP and Enterprise Platforms and Architectures (Lab based) (DT)
Mathematical Foundations of Analytics (AN)
Business Economics (GM), Building Blocks of Digital Capability Model (GM)/ (DT)
Cloud Computing (Lab based) (DT), Cyber Regulatory Framework (GM)
Corporate Finance (FN), Strategic Management (GM), Marketing Management (MK)
Data Engineering & visualization (Lab based) (AN), Online Platforms and their role in Digital Transformation (DT)
HRM (HR), Operations Management (OP), Supply Chain Management (OP)
Financial Supply Chain and Digital Payments (FN), Mastering Digital Transformations/ Implementing Change in Digital World (GM)
Business Process Transformation and Intelligent Automation (Lab based) (DT), IOT and Blockchain (Lab based) (DT)
Organizational Capabilities for Digital Transformations (HR), EDGE – Value Driven Digital Transformation
Disruptive Financial strategies of 21st Century – BFSI, Smart Manufacturing – MFG, Digital Transformation for Automative Industry-MFG, Technology for E- Commerce – Retail, Technology for Retail industry – Retail, Managing Complexity- Common, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing-( AI-2 )- Common, Technology for SCM & Logistics Industry – Common, Relational. NoSQL and Graph Databases – Common etc.