PEFI – Physical Education Foundation of India and Fit India Movement is conducting PEFI – Fit India Freedom Run from 29 August to 07 September 2020.
to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”.
1. PEFI – FitIndia Freedom Run is a ten days event starting on 29th August, 2020 to 7th September, 2020.
• Run Anywhere & Anytime
• Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
• Break-up your runs.
• Run your own race at your own pace
NOTE: Your safety and well – being is of paramount importance to us, so run while ensuring the #SocialDistancing
2. Runners are to run with using a GPS based device such as a Watch / Mobile Phone and syncing their workouts to apps etc.
3. Once you finish your run, you have to submit a picture of yours, after your run and a link & snapshot of your run which would show the distance you ran. All of these are to be submitted through a Google Form which will be on our Website www.pefindia.org
4. Run data can be submitted from 29th August 00:00 hrs to 7th September, 2020 23:59 hrs, post that no more run data will be accepted.
5. Runners will receive the e-certificate.
Like and Subscribe Facebook Event Page:
For More Information:
Mr. Tarun Kumar Sharma : +91 9910147545
For More Details visit : https://pefindia.org/