Objective of FDP
• To develop research acumen among faculty members and also the dissemination of the same by incorporating research-based inputs in education.
• To make the participants familiar with the latest Mathematical tools/techniques available for research in Engineering.
• To acquaint the participants with the use of basic Mathematical tools and optimization research techniques.
• Get a basic understanding of Mathematics concepts that are useful for Engineers and Researchers.
• To understand the recent development in Mathematical Science.
• To understand the applications of mathematics in real-world engineering applications of industries.
• The Programme will promote conceptual clarity of the importance of Mathematical optimization techniques amongst participants.
MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN FDP
• Computational Methods
• Mathematical Modelling
• Regression Analysis
• Fuzzy Logic
• Computational Techniques
• Sampling Theory
• Fixed Point Theorem and its Applications
• Linear Algebra and its Applications