Sir Parashurambhau College(Autonomous), Pune! invites esteemed institutions to participate in annual National Level Elocution Competition in the memory of Late Dr. P. G. Sahasrabuddhe. Dr. P. G. Sahasrabuddhe was an eminent teacher in the N. M. V. School and Professor in S. P. College. He is known as a revolutionary thinker and a speaker who had created his own niche as a thought-inspiring essayist and philosopher. His literature highly reflects
his deep insights in social, religious, political and historical fields.
This year the competition will be held on Friday, 27th and Saturday, 28th of January 2023 through offline mode.
वि षय/ Topics
India’s G20 Presidency: A Step Closer To ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’
भारताची G20 अध्यक्षता : ‘वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्’ च्या दिशेने एक पाऊल
भारत की G20 अध्यक्षता : ‘वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्’ की दिशा में एक कदम
Green Strategic Partnerships- A Sustainable Solution To The Climate Change Crisis
हरित धोरणात्मक भागीदारी – हवामान बदला च्या समस्येवर शाश्वत उपाय
हरित नीतिगत साझेदारी – जलवायु परिवर्तन की समस्या का शाश्वत समाधान
Inflation : A Game Of Tag Between Europe And The World
चलनवा ढ : युरो पआणि जग ह्या ती ल पा ठशि वणी चा खेळ
AI Boom- Everyone’s Boon?
कृत्रिम बुद्धिमत्तेचा उत्कर्ष- प्रत्येका साठी वरदान?
The Pursuit Of Justice Through The Maze Of Law.
किती खोल सांगा आता खणायचे पाय कायद्याचे शोधावया
कितना गहरा उतरेंगे कानून की जड़ खोजने?
I am the wingless master of my own cage!
मैं पंखही न स्वा मी अपने ही पिं जरे का !
1) The competition is open to the students of Junior, Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Colleges. The age of
the contestant must not exceed 25 years.
2) A College can send one or more teams from Junior and Senior College separately. Each team shall consist of
3) Participants from the same college must speak on different topics.
4) Entry fee for each individual participation is Rs.400/- & for each team is Rs. 450/-.The entry fee is to be paid online (Google Pay/Phonepe/BHIM) on the following number: 8010073700 Kindly mention your name Individual/Team) and cause for the payment (mention it as : For Dr. P.G. Sahasrabuddhe Elocution Competition).
The screenshot of the same is to be uploaded on theGoogle Form.
5) Participants should have either a letter duly signed and stamped by the Principal or college ID card or their
Fee Receipt of the current academic year.
6) The medium of speech can be Marathi, Hindi or English.
7) The time allotted for the speech is (6+2) 8 minutes for Senior College students and (5+1) 6 minutes for Junior
8) The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
9) The Organizing Committee has the authority to modify the rules of the competition.
10) The Competition will begin on Friday, 27/01/2023 at 9:30 a.m. The Results will be declared on Saturday,
28/01/2023 at 4 p.m. after the competition.
11) The Competition for Senior College Group will be held in two rounds. The top 15 speakers will be eligible
for the Final Round of Self-Debate. Time allotted for it is 3 minutes.
12) Entries are to be registered by 22/01/2023 using thefollowing link of google-form
13) Further information about the competition will be conveyed through WhatsApp after registration.
14) Lodging Facility will be provided to limited participants. To avail the facility, kindly inform the
organizers before the 20th of January.
First :₹ 2,000
Consolation :₹ 500
Second :₹ 7,000
Third :₹ 5,000
Consolation :₹ 2,000 (Three Prizes)
The Rolling Trophy will be awarded to the winning team of the Senior College Group.
Contact: Varad – 8010073700, Vaidehi – 9767028493