Join Adil Ansari Facebook Live on mahaedunews page
He will talk about his life journey from being a Quadriplegic Paralyzed for life to being a Shiv Chhatrapati Shivaji (Eklavya) Awardee.
Here the speaker will cover his entire journey from initially being normal to life changing incidents to winning several awardes.
Date: 19 July 2020 Time: 5:00 PM
Topic: A Journey of Quadriplegic Paralyzed for life to Shiv Chhatrapati Shivaji (Eklavya) Awardee: Adil Ansari
- LIMCA BOOK RECORD edition 2015 For riding longest bike ride 300kms non stop
- LIMCA BOOK RECORD edition 2016 For driving car 6016kms in 7.5 days
ACHEIVEMENTS IN SPORTS
- Gold medal in 1st SENIOR PARA ARCHERY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN ROHTAK from 12th May to 15th May 2016
- Gold medal in 2nd SENIOR PARA ARCHERY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN TELANGANA 2017
- 2 Gold medals in 3rd SENIOR PARA ARCHER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN ROHTAK 2017
- WORLD ARCHERY PARA CHAMPIONSHIP HELD AT BEIJING CHINA from 12th to 16th September 2017
- PARA ARCHERY WORLD RANKING TOURNAMENT 2018 AT NOVE MESTO CZECH REPUBLIC from 30th June to 8th July
- 5th FAZZA PARA ARCHERY TOURNAMENT 2019 IN DUBAI
- WORLD ARCHERY PARA CHAMPIONSHIP AT H- HERTOGENBOSCH 2019 NETHERLANDS
- SHIV CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI (EKLAVYA) AWARDEE (Highest honour for sports from government of Maharashtra.)