Topic: How to Create Start-up?
Date: 28 July 2020
Time: 7:00 PM
Click on the Link: https://www.facebook.com/mahaedunews
Name of the Speaker: Mr. Prabhu S.
Prabhuling Zunja is a passionate training/coaching professional who has his interests in Executive Coaching, Behavioral training, Learning & Development interventions. He is a Business Development Consultant and has delivered abundant value to his workshops through discovery based and experiential learning programs. His strengths lie in areas like coaching to Design Thinking Learners, designing and developing Design Thinking projects, Entrepreneurship Development, soft skills and behavioral training and development. In his corporate training experience spanning over 5 years, he has facilitated training workshops in various industries like IT, Manufacturing, Automotives, Academic Institutes, retail and other service industries. He has trained over 5000+ people to date. A certified Design Thinking Practitioner and Internationally Certified Trainer, Prabhuling has achieved great success as a training consultant, coach and facilitator. Prabhuling currently works as an Independent Freelance Corporate Training Consultant and Coach.
- Manager in Production and operations at Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Looking after E&T, L&D activities and skill development as additional responsibilities.
- Assistant manager in General Motors, Pune in Manufacturing Operations
- Officer in Tata Motors, Pune in Manufacturing Operations
- Engineer in Bajaj Auto Ltd, in Manufacturing operations
Qualifications & Certifications: –
• International Certified Trainer by Sequel and ITOL, UK.
• Advanced diploma in L&D from Sequel and ITOL, UK.
• Certified Design Thinking Practitioner by Society of Design Thinking Practitioners
• Post-Graduation in Business Management from Symbiosis
• Mechanical Engineer
For more such events visit www.mahaedunews.com.
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org