Key Role and Responsibilities
- Scouting, Documenting and Disseminating information relating to the Innovative Practices in public systems.
- Coordination relating to the conduct of workshops, seminars, meetings, Video conferences, webinars, online courses and all other replication activities.
- Any other item of work as entrusted by Higher Officials.
The ideal candidate should possess: –
- A good academic record, 60% or above, in post-graduation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on computer-use skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Project Officer:
- Minimum five years of experience in academic, industry, government or private sector in capacity-building, action research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public-service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors.
- Project Research Associate / Project Assistant:
- Minimum two years of experience in academic, industry, government or private sector in capacity-building, action research, promoting and/or implementing ideas for improved public service delivery in the above-mentioned sectors.
- Write concept papers, undertake applied / action research, develop project proposals, and contribute to innovation and reforms in public systems
- Organize workshops, seminars, webinars, online courses and training programmes.
- Mobilize technical assistance as needed at the request of government and other agencies.
- Ability to co-ordinate and engage with other stakeholders.
- Preference would be given to candidates having working knowledge on government-related projects/NGOs/Non-Profit Organizations, with hands-on experience in areas of Education, Health, Urban Governance, e-Governance, and other developmental aspects.
- Post-graduation (including Professional Degree) or equivalent in Economics / Statistics / Sociology and related discipline with working knowledge on SPSS / e-views / R / STATA
- Working knowledge on MS office
Experience in work relating to Public Service Delivery, Public Policy, Public Administration, Governance etc.
As per industry norms and experience
Nature of Appointment
Contractual, initially for a period of 1 year, extendable by an appropriate period based on requirement and performance.
A detailed CV must be uploaded online (Apply Here) with the contact details of three references, at least one of whom should be a person of standing with whom the candidate has worked previously. No copies of testimonials, publications or supporting documentation need to be enclosed in CV.