Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring of technical manpower (Young Professional-I: 15 Position and Young Professional-II: 04 Position) on short-term and purely contract basis. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure – I’ and ‘Annexure – II’, along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October, 2020. Application received after due date will not be considered. After the screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be informed by email or over phone and on website of ICAR-NIASM http://www.niam.res.in for further details regarding online interview.
Terms & Conditions.
1. The position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus, the selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at ICAR-NIASM.
2. Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II will be initially hired for a period of 6 months, extendable up to a maximum of another six months based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate on a monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) for Young Professional-I and Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional-II.
3. Age limit: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines).
4. All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected.
5. The duly filled-in application form (as per the format enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed, along with brief resume should be sent on email id: email@example.com
6. No objection and experience certificate is required from the employer, in case he/she is employed.
7. The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview.
8. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
9.Concealing of the facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The decision of the Director, ICAR-NIASM will be final and binding in all respects.
10. It may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR -NIASM, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing (Annexure-II) along with the form
application so as to reach us by October 31, 2020. If any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR – NIASM, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/ or termination of contract.
11. In case of under-performance and or indiscipline/misconduct, the hired Young Professional is liable to be removed without notice.
12. The number of posts may vary as per the requirement.
13. The candidate is advised to specifically mention the serial number of Young ProfessionalPosition, applied for.
14. In case the candidate is applying for more than one position, he/she may apply separately.
for more details visit http://www.niam.res.in